"You'd think I could choose a cheaper hobby? Nope. I gotta go for the expensive ones!"
Here's a list of my projects and some of the ones I've done in the past...
- Death - A new take on doing the death costume. This is an idea I came up with about 10 years ago and I'm finally getting around to putting it together. More information will come.
- Di'Jiamin, Lizard Man Mercenary - A costume with a more fantasy bent for OryCon23.
- Stewart the Leper for the Colorado Renaissance Festival (Summer of 92) - Stewart was a fairly easy costume to make, the outfit was done with a corsegrade canvas that was aged. It generally took me about an hour to get into make up.
- The Bigg Mixx from the shortlived cereal from Kellogg's of the same name (Spring of 1991) - Same group of people on this one and we learned new ways of doing things. This costume was quite a bit different from the last one. It could best be described as a "big furry costume." We took 2nd place at StarFest '91.
- Darkness and Lilly from Legend (Fall of 1990) - The costume was work of myself, my girlfriend at the time Stephanie Lennox, and her parents. It was a huge effort that paid off with a 1st place prize at the StarCon '90 costume contest.